Vision Of the School
Social transformation of our mother land into a just, equitable and harmonious society, a place of God s reign.
Mission Of the School
To provide holistic and integral development to students enabling them to grow as persons of character, competence, conscience, compassion and commitment, who will take their rightful place in the society contributing to build a new and better India that is more inclusive and sensitive to the disadvantaged.
Objects of our Education
1. Health and bodily fitness through games, sports and exercises.
2. Emotional and psychological maturity through extracurricular activities and counseling.
3. Social sensitivity and leadership through group activities and exposure programs.
4. Intellectual and cognitive skills through creative and well-organized academic programs and co-curricular activities.
5. Moral and Spiritual growth through value education and religious activities.
We hope to achieve this with the help of God, with the dedicated service of our staff, and the co-operation and collaboration of parents and well-wishers