» Nobody can claim admission as a matter of right and the school authorities can refuse admission without assigning any reason.
» Age limit for admission to LKG is 4+ and Class 1 is 6+ as on 1st March.
» Every child seeking admission must be introduced in person to the Principal by parents / legal guardians. The school authorities entertain no recommendations.
» All candidates who have previously attended any school must produce transfer Certificates. Birth certificate / AADHAAR card should accompany the application for any fresh admission.
» Name and date of birth of a candidate (endorsed by a competent authority) once entered in the Admission Register will not be altered.
» Application for T.C. along with the prescribed fee should be submitted to the School Office at least 30 days before the T.C. is to be issued or one-month school fee has to be paid.
A. Paul’s School is one of the units of the Divine Word Educational Society, a minority institution registered under the Article 30 (I) of the Constitution of India. Therefore, Admissions to LKG will be granted on a priority to students as per the order given below.
»Candidates who are Catholics / Christians
» Candidates who are siblings of students studying in the school
» Candidates who are Children of the School Employees
B. Admission to any other class will depend only on vacancy. Candidates are to apply online in the month of January for admissions to all classes except LKG. Wherever girls are being admitted, a ratio of 30:20 (boys:girls) will be maintained.
School Office Phone Number: 2647285, 9437078935 (8am to 1pm)
Instructions with regard to the Admissions to Preparatory 2019
- A candidate (GIRL / BOY) seeking admission to LKG should have the date of birth from 1st October 2014 to 30th September 2015.
- Correctly filled in forms can be submitted at the School Office on or before 13th October & 25th Oct between 12 noon and 1 pm only by paying the application form fee of ₹ 300/- by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Society of the Divine Word” payable at Rourkela.
- The submission of application form does not guarantee admission.
- An application that is not filled in correctly will be rejected by the school. Parent will automatically get a reply through email, with the information he / she has entered in the application form online. Parent has to print the application form and submit to the school office. Paste your ward's passport size photograph in the Application Form.
- Admission to girls:- Admission seekers to LKG of Preparatory Section are to take note of the following:-
- Girls are admitted from the academic year 2014.
- All criteria for admission will apply for girls too.
- Girls’ interview will be conducted first.
- Submission of Xerox copies of the following documents is compulsory along with the application:-
- Date of birth Certificate from NAC / Municipality (No Panchayat Certificates)
- A copy of the Aadhaar Card
- A letter from the Parish Priest (Catholic Students only)
- A proof of having attended a recognised Nursery School.
- A caste certificate in case of a candidate belonging to ST / SC / OBC
- A medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner ascertaining that the candidate is not blind / deaf / dumb. [this certificate will be scrutinised by school at any point of time]
- A schedule for interactions with the parents and candidates will be given out on 26th Interactions will begin from 27th October.
- Original documents mentioned in No.6 are to be produced at the time of admission for verification. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of selection.
- A selected candidate should submit documents and pay the fees on dates mentioned for admission. Otherwise the candidate loses the admission on priority. The admissions to LKG will be taken from 15th November.
- The Principal meets only the parents / legal guardian of a candidate concerning an admission. There is no need of any recommendation from anyone. Parents are advised not to get cheated by anyone.
- School Fees once paid will not be refunded. Preparatory is a separate entity. Hence fees paid here are not applicable to the main school.
- Admission Fee ₹ 15000/-(Once at the time of admission)
- Tuition Fee for March ₹ 1250/-
- Smart Class fee & Mobile App fee for March ₹ 125/-
Activity Fee, Maintenance Fee, Library Fee, Exam Fee, School Magazine, Diary, Id Card & Smart Class fee (Once a year to be paid only in April 2019)
Tuition Fee (To be paid quarterly from April 2019)
- Classes will begin from 4th March 2019 for Preparatory students.
- Orientation of LKG parents will be on 2nd & 3rd March 2019.
Click on the below link to apply online
Application Form For LKG 2019
Application Form For (UKG to Class 4 only Girls) and (Class 5 to Class 9 only Boys) 2019