INSTRUCTIONS FOR PREPARATORY ADMISSION 2021
School Office Phone Number: 2647285, 9437078935 (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM)
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM FOR LKG 2021 (REGISTRATION CLOSED)
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE FORMAT 2021
Instructions with regard to the Admission to Preparatory 2021
1) A candidate (GIRL / BOY) seeking admission to LKG should have the date of birth between 1st October 2016 to 30th September 2017.
2) Online Application Form will be available from 28th September 2020 to 20th October 2020.
3) Closing of the Online form will be on 20th October at 8:00 AM.
4) Correctly filled in forms can be submitted at the School Office on or before 20th October between 9 AM to 11 AM only, by paying the application form fee of ₹300/- by swiping Debit/Credit card in the school office.
5) The submission of application form does not guarantee admission.
6) An application that is not filled in correctly will be rejected by the school.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
7) Go to the website www.stpaulsrourkela.org
8) Click Admission
9) Click on Online Application Form For LKG 2021.
10) Enter your Child’s Name, date of birth & Place (Exactly as it is in Birth Certificate) and other fields including the Aadhar Number (If any) (All entries should be in Capital Letters). Request for any change in Date of Birth, after the entry, will never be accepted by the school in future.
11) Register all the details because these entries will go into admission register/records later.
12) After entering and submitting all details of a candidate, parent will get a copy of submitted form in their e-mail ID, take a print out (A4 size vertical Printing only).
13) Submission of Xerox copies of the following documents is compulsory along with the printed application:-
- A copy of Date of Birth Certificate from NAC / Municipality (No Panchayat Certificates)
- A copy of the Aadhar Card (If any)
- A letter from the Parish Priest (Catholic Students only)
- A caste certificate in case of a candidate belonging to ST / SC / OBC
- A medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner ascertaining that the candidate is not blind / deaf / dumb. [This certificate will be scrutinized by school at any point of time]. Format of Medical Certificate is to be downloaded from our school website which is to be duly filled, signed and stamped by Registered Medical Practitioner.
- A recent photograph of size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm.
14) A schedule for interactions with the parents and candidates will be given out on 23rd October. Interactions will begin from 27th October.
15) Original documents mentioned in No. 13 are to be produced at the time of admission for verification. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of selection.
16) A selected candidate should submit documents and pay the fees on dates mentioned for admission. Otherwise the candidate loses the admission on priority. The admissions to LKG will be taken from 16th November.
17) The Principal meets only the parents / legal guardian of a candidate concerning an admission. There is no need of any recommendation from anyone. Parents are advised not to get cheated by anyone.
18) School Fees once paid will not be refunded. Preparatory is a separate entity. Hence fees paid here are not applicable to the main school.
- Admission Fee ₹20000/- (Once at the time of admission)
- First Quarter Fee ₹5700/-
- Three Quarters Fee to be paid during the session.
19) All communication to parents will be through email only from the school.