Instructions concerning the Admissions to ISC XI
- A BOY / GIRL seeking admission to ISC XI should complete the online application form attached below. CBSE board students need not apply.
- Correctly filled-in forms to be downloaded and it’s hardcopy (application from + pre-board / model exam marksheet copy + 2 passport size photos, for more information, see the table below) to be submitted at the School Office on or before 1st April 2023, 10:00 AM by paying the application form fee of ₹300/-
- The submission of the application form does not guarantee admission.
- An application that is not filled in correctly will be rejected by the school.
- Subjects offered in ISC XI:- English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Computer Science & Art.
- The Interview schedule will be intimated via email on 1st April 2023.
- Interviews of students will be conducted from 3rd April 2023 to 6th April 2023.
- PROVISIONAL SELECTION will be INTIMATED TO CANDIDATES via email on 8th April 2023 by noon.
- A selected candidate should take PROVISIONAL admission on the 10th and 11th of April, 2023.
- Criterion for Admission: Students will be selected on the basis of pre-board / model exam results.
- Orientation to Class XI students & Parents will be held on 3rd June 2023. All students are expected to attend the same with their parents.
- Classes will begin on 1st June 2023. Timing will be 6.30 am to 9.30 am.
Principal, St. Paul’s School Rourkela.
|Computer Science Option||Option for Computer Science mandates Computer Applications in Class X||Option for Computer Science mandates Computer Applications in Class X|
|Fees (School Fees once paid will not be refunded)||Registration ₹2,500/-||Admission ₹20,000/-|
|Quarterly ₹9,675/- with ART||Quarterly ₹9,675/- with ART|
|Quarterly ₹9,425/- without ART||Quarterly ₹9,425/- without ART|
|Items to be submitted along with the application form||2 passport size coloured photos||2 passport size coloured photos|
|Pre-board / Model Exam Marksheet copy|