ADMISSIONS FOR UKG TO CLASS 9 ACADEMIC SESSION 2022-23
ST.PAUL’S SCHOOL, HAMIRPUR
All Applications for admissions are to be applied online only.
Forms will not be given from the School Counter.
Forms will be available online from 14thFebruary 22 to 14thMarch 22.
Procedure for registration: -
- Go to the website www.stpaulsrourkela.org
- Click Admission
- Go to UKG to CLASS 9 admission
- Enter your Child’s Name, Date of Birth & Place (Exactly as it is in Birth Certificate) and all other fields including the Aadhaar Number (ALL IN CAPITAL LETTERS). Requests for any change in Date of birth, after the entry, will never be accepted by the school in future.
- Register all the details because these entries will go into admission register/ records later.
- After entering all details of a candidate, submit the form, then you will automatically get the reply in the given email provided by you.
- Girl candidates are not to apply for Class 8 & 9.
- No vacancy for Class 6.
- Candidates who submit applications online will be called for an entrance exam ONLY IF A VACANCY ARISES IN ANY CLASS.
- If online entries are incorrect, printed applications will be rejected.
- A printout of the online form may be submitted at the school office on or before 14th March by paying ₹100/- by cash.
- There is no need of any recommendation from anyone. Parents are advised not to get cheated by anyone.
- All communication to parents from the school will be through email only (firstname.lastname@example.org)